MixCare™ – The art of maintenance
True leaders in the manufacturing sector always recognise the wisdom and benefit of a proactive approach to maintenance – compared with the cost and even injuries that may be the consequence of a more haphazard, reactive approach.
Manufacturing leaders understand it is essential machinery is correctly maintained to avoid failure and the resulting costs. Scrapped batches due to interrupted process, incorrect temperature/pressure, contamination, machinery downtime etc. all impact on efficient production – and profit!
Other common issues include vibration leading to loose components or early drive train failure and shaft seal failure.
MixCare™ – Guaranteed compliance and reliability
Greaves’ MixCare™ can assist and support customers who wish to adopt a proactive approach to safety and continuous reliability and minimising any lost time in lengthy and costly machine failures, particularly those caused by reactive maintenance.
Our MixCare™ service delivers high levels of reliability and performance consistency to your process systems while guaranteeing compliance with relevant regulations from HSE and other bodies.
MixCare™ – Routine care minimises the risks and cost of failure
- Each Greaves installation receives a 12 point service by a qualified engineer
- Replacement parts are fitted if required
- Current process conditions are audited and checked as “fit for purpose”
- Safety records are audited
- Stock level of spares is reviewed
- Inspection certificate is issued with a summary of recommendations
MixCare™ – Certifies your equipment is safe and running efficiently
- Confidence that equipment is operating safely and efficiently
- Confidence that equipment complies with current regulations
- Reduced risk of downtime due to breakdown
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- DESEAR assessment contacts
- HSE compliance reports
- RSA & Lloyds Notified Bodies